We are happy to pray with and for you over any issues you might face. Please fill out the form below to connect with us.
When you face the painful challenges of life, we are here to help you find hope. Beautiful Savior has free and confidential services for people in need of care.
Please fill out this confidential form below that will be received by one of our pastors to help you get the help that you need.
Our congregation's Stephen Ministry equips lay people to provide confidential, one-to-one Christian care to individuals, in our congregation and community, who are experiencing difficulties in their lives.
For more information regarding Stephen Ministry: http://www.stephenministries.org/
If you are interested in receiving care, or know someone who could benefit from this ministry, please fill out the form below (bottom of the page) to request a Stephen Minister.
Stephen Ministers provide emotional and spiritual care we need when faced with a crisis or difficulty such as:
- Loss of a loved one
- Divorce or separation
- Loneliness or discouragement
- Spiritual Crisis
- Unemployment or a job crisis
- A terminal illness
- Birth, adoption, miscarriage, or infertility
- A chronic illness
- Recovery after an accident or disaster
A Stephen Minister is:
- A child of God who walks beside a person who is hurting.
- A congregation member with gifts for caregiving who was carefully selected to serve in this role.
- A lay person who has received 50 hours of training in providing emotional and spiritual care.
- A caring, Christian friend who listens, care, prays, supports and encourages.
- Someone who will "be there" for his or her care receiver, meeting faithfully for about an hour each week, for as long as there is a need.
Stephen Ministry is a confidential ministry: The identity of those receiving care and what takes place in each caring relationship remains private.
BSLC's Meal Ministry is designed to help people with meals during a short-term crisis situation. We desire to serve others by delivering meals to your home in a non-intrusive way, respecting your space and privacy. All food allergies and preferences are taken into consideration.
Please fill out the form below to help us better understand your needs.